Sunday, May 11, 2014

Celtic Wave QAL

Well, we are nearing the end of this QAL, and while part of me can't believe it is almost over, part of me thinks it has been going on forever.


As I mentioned 2 weeks ago, I played catch up this cycle. I managed to get my curved piecing done, and am now ready to move on to the final layout and assembly. 

Here are my outside curves....with darker edges...



And here are the inners....



Which means I am all ready to assemble....

  


Time to use these that I cut last time to complete the final assembly....



Now, time to get this up on the design wall....




Here's a quick refresher on what we have next.....

Checkpoint 7 : May 12 - Start Assembly
Checkpoint 8 : May 26 - All DONE!!!!

Can you believe there is only one more check point???

How are you coming along on getting your Celtic Wave done??? Is anyone interested in doing another one of these??? I think I will take a couple of weeks off, but then I might start another one....the only question : Which one???


Happy Quilting!!!

Catherine


No comments:

Post a Comment