Sunday, November 24, 2013

Captain's Wheel Week 1 Wrap Up

Well, we made it through week 1 of the Captain's Wheel!!! I am happy to say that I got my pattern all prepped. All of my bags are made and labeled, and I am ready to move on it Week 2. See evidence of completion below.


So, I am ready to move onto week 2!!! Are you? I know a few of you will have just gotten your papers on Thursday or Friday, so don't worry about rushing. Take your time and catch up with us. Next week's assignment will be out tomorrow.

Here's the lowdown on the rest of the assignments :


Week 2 - November 25 - December 1 - Fabric Selection
Week 3 - December 2 - December 8 - Cutting out your fabrics
Week 4 - Dec 9 - Dec 15 - Sewing Bag 1
Week 5 - Dec 16 - Dec 22 - Sewing Bag 2
Week 6 - Dec 23 - Dec 29 - Sewing Bag 3
Week 7 - Dec 30 - Jan 5 - Sewing Bag 4
Week 8 -Jan 6 - Jan 12 - Sewing Bag 5
Week 9 - Jan 13 - Jan 19 - Sewing Bag 6
Week 10 - Jan 20 - 27 - Putting it all together


..until then, have fun and happy quilting.


Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment