Sunday, November 17, 2013

Captain's Wheel Work -Along

So, have you seen the newest Judy quilt pattern? I got my auto ship on Friday, and I really want to get this one done, and don't have a lot of time to get it done, and am hoping to stay on track by scheduling it here, and blogging about my progress.....



So, I am planning on a 10 week series to get this one done....which gives us a couple of weeks off, for those events like Christmas, and other holidays that are just around the corner....(do not look at the calendar, or you might freak out).....

So, here's the plan......

Week 1 - November 18- November 24 - Paper Preparation,  Bags and playtime
Week 2 - November 25 - December 1 - Fabric Selection
Week 3 - December 2 - December 8 - Cutting out your fabrics
Week 4 - Dec 9 - Dec 15 - Sewing Bag 1
Week 5 - Dec 16 - Dec 22 - Sewing Bag 2
Week 6 - Dec 23 - Dec 29 - Sewing Bag 3
Week 7 - Dec 30 - Jan 5 - Sewing Bag 4
Week 8 -Jan 6 - Jan 12 - Sewing Bag 5
Week 9 - Jan 13 - Jan 19 - Sewing Bag 6
Week 10 - Jan 20 - 27 - Putting it all together

You'll notice that there a few extra days before my deadline of January 31st. That is mainly because I realize that most of us will lose some days ( or perhaps even weeks) with those items already on the calendar.....and that is just fine. We all need time away with our families, and most of us have full time jobs, and laundry that has to be done.

So, let's get started and have some fun.

I have 10 patterns here, that I am offering at a 10% discount.....so instead of $60, your pattern will be $54.00. If you are interested, email me at Catherine at queeniequilts.com.

Will you join me on this journey?

Happy Quilting!

Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment