Friday, July 5, 2013

Teaching Gigs

Just a quick update on some upcoming teaching gigs....

Saturday, July 6, August 10, September 7, October 5, and November 2 -- Glacier Star in Thousand Oaks, CA at Cotton and Chocolate. I get to spend the day with some lovely ladies working on the Glacier Star Technique of the Month. We've had our first class, and had a great time, this week it is time to work on the geese......


For those of you that know me well, these are not exactly my "usual" colors.....but I must admit that I really like this one. 


I am also going teach it at Memory Lane Quilt Shop in El Cajon, CA. For those that know me well, this shop was one of my first ever quilt classes. They have since moved to a bigger shop in El Cajon (almost 2 years ago in fact), and added a long arm business. They doubled their square footage and doubled their classroom!!! Super excited to head back and teach for the weekend next weekend, July 13th and 14th.  We will meet again in August -- on the 17th and 18th. September's class is on the 21st, and then a month long break to finish all of your units before we meet up again on October 19th for a final assembly class. I am super excited to try this format, especially since I had some other instructors have great success with it over the past few weeks. 

I've also booked a few shows -- including Long Beach on August 2-4. Can't believe it is just a month away!!!! I'm really sad that this will be the last time that it will be held in SoCal, but also super excited to be vending and meeting tons of new people. It should be a great adventure, and I am thrilled to be included in a great group of vendors.

Well, that's it for upcoming gigs in the next 30 days, stay tuned for some pattern closeups heading your way over the next few weeks.....


Happy Quilting!!!


Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment