Monday, February 11, 2013

Hello Monday

Well, it is Monday -- I'm not particularly sure where the weekend went, but I can say it was great respite from the work week. It's going to be a busy week here, so here's a sneak peek at what we are up to this week...

1. Board Meeting Tuesday
2. Guild Presentation Wednesday evening in Glendale
3. Bali Wedding Star  - Guild Workshop on Saturday in Glendale
4. President's Weekend Holiday!!!! -- yippee, an extra day to sew, sew, sew
5. Preparations for a private retreat next week
6. Sewing, Sewing, Sewing -- I REALLY want to finish my Glacier Star this weekend. Not sure if that is particularly reasonable, but I am going to go with it, and sew, sew, sew!!!
7. Planning and Booking classes and shows.
8. and......TAXES, ooh-vay!!! did I mention I hate paperwork??? I made a pact that I would get these done before I do any sewing. Hopefully that way I won't procrastinate!!!!!

So, off to the trenches I go!!!!




Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment