Tuesday, March 6, 2012

One day........soon?

One day I will learn to Purl (I can knit, but only the knit stitch).
One day I will visit Rio de Janeiro. And see the statue, you know the one I'm talking about.
One day I will buy a house.
One day I will get organized, okay, this one will take longer than a day...but I'm going with it.
One day I will relax with a margarita in Trunk Bay, USVI.
One day I will visit Catalina Island (one day soon in fact, I'm going in just a few weeks).
One day I will finish my Glacier Star.
One day I will learn to trust my heart and follow it without being fearful or doubtful.

I really wish that one day would come soon, I've been waiting a really long time now.....

Here's to finding your dreams and going after them full throttle!!! Do it now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment