Monday, February 27, 2012

I think I must be Mad, as in crazy

Yep, it's been that kind of week, the one that goes way to fast, leaves you way to tired, and drops you kicking and screaming into the next week already behind. Last week was hell, and great! We had a big project go online on Wednesday evening, which meant working the real job overnight, and into Thursday day. Then I taught on Thursday night (I real do feel quite bad for my class, I am not sure what exactly I was talking about by the time 9pm rolled around), and then I went home for a quick nap before a 2am departure to Santa Cruz for a show. And to think some people think the life of a quilt shop vendor is all fun! Not that I am complaining (though, technically, I am, a bit)....it was a great weekend, we met some fantastic ladies and generally had a great time! If only I could have arranged an opportunity for a nap. daily.

Even more fun is this week, which appears to be turning out to be even busier that last week! Lots to do at work during what is a really short week, since this week is the Palm Springs show on Friday and Saturday, and then I will be teaching Touch of Spring at Monica's Quilt and Bead in Palm Desert on Sunday, so very crazy around here this week.

Off to work, and then to find that nap I was talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment