Friday, February 3, 2012

Oh my, It's February.

or is that oh my, it's February? Seriously, the time is flying around here. Can't quite believe we're a whole month into 2012, I'm finally writing dates correctly, and starting to feel somewhat organized (thanks to all the friends who now send me daily "how to organize your life" stuff. I was fairly organized before I had a full time job (seems like full and a half lately) and a thriving business. Before I was gone from the house for days at a time. Seriously, those folks who travel ALL the time are uber-organized, and I want to be just like them.


The weekend is looking up, it's going to be the weekend of pictures. I have 5 new patterns all finished (binding sewn and everything), except for the pictures. It's been really dreary here the last couple of weekends, so I haven't been able to get good cover photography. So, maybe new patterns available by the end of next week!!! Yippee, skippy! (for those of you who are wondering what I meant about the binding.....it's usually only glued in place when I take my cover photography. Yes, I realize that means they aren't finished, but really, a girl has to have priorities, like sleep.)

And, since I've done 50+ blogs, and was supposed to give-away something at 50 (no one told me, sorry). I'm going to be coming up with a give-away of some sort.....for blog post #54 (the next one). So tell all your friends, so you can win some free stuff (right after I figure out how to do that, I promise).....

See you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment