Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Hello Tuesday - and a winner, winner, chicken dinner???

Hello Monday Tuesday!!! Can't believe how fast this week has flown!!!

The winner, winner, chicken dinner is : Patty B Young. I met Patty last summer in Porterville where I taught a group of Judy classes. We had a great time, and she got her Table Runner finished in record time (if only I could remember which one she was working on, but at the moment it escapes me. I do remember it was blue, and yellow and she was making it for a friend as a gift. I'll be your friend anytime Patty.) Anyway, send me your address to catherine@queeniequilts.com and I will mail the Bali Fever pattern and contest rules to you this week!

So, this week is turning out to be rather crazy around here. I completely lost Monday -- the federal holiday that I had planned to use to "catch up". Totally missed it. Okay, I did get some new fabrics (Thanks, Karin!) and I did finish up my Mini-Stars TableRunner, but other than that, the day just flew by without a trace. Looks like the week will be equally crazy with orders to fill, orders to place (new fabric, yeah!, and some cool new notions for the Glendale show), the regular full time job, a new boss at the regular job, two evening teaching gigs, and a big show in Santa Cruz! I've never done this show before so it should be really fun. I'm not vending, just helping out in the Rusty Crow booth, since her husband has a fishing tournament this weekend!  

Good thing I got all the laundry done on missing Monday, or I'd have to go to Santa Cruz in my skivvies!

Have a great week everyone, we'll see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment