Monday, March 12, 2012

Hello Monday

Hello, Monday!!! How did you get here so soon??? I can't quite believe where the time is going, it seems to be flying at an ever increasing rate. I spent the weekend in the lovely Mesa, AZ at the Arizona Quilt Guilds show. It really was a great show, and we had a lot of fun. Best of all we got to hang out at Scott's place and attempt to spoil him. It was great to have a "home" to come home to each night after the show, rather than a hotel room. And we found the best margaritas....at B.J.'s of all places. I guess I must usually order a beer or a diet coke when I go there, because I had never had their scrumptious margaritas. I think I will have them again, and soon, since there is now a B.J.'s just down the street from the house.

This week promises to be a crazy week, with a multitude of activities as the real job, the #2 job, and the house. Here's the list of activities from Teux Deux for job #2 :
  • Watermelon Pattern Proofing
  • Key Lime Pattern Proofing
  • Sprouts Pattern Proofing
  • Cut out Summer Solstice (class April 15th)
  • Cut out Glacier Star Extension
  • New fabric prepped for the booth 
  • Glendale Show Prep (must buy cash register tape!!!)
  • Shipping, shipping, shipping
  • Prep for Saturday Sampler at the Glendale Show
The Glendale Guild Show is this weekend in Burbank and the Marriott right by the airport -- they have a Saturday Sampler -- a 2 hour make and take, mini-lecture, etc from 6-8pm, so stop by and see me if you can, and learn about Judy's new contest for Bali Fever, and get a free paper piecing cheat sheet!!!!

Happy Quilting!!!

Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment