Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Options, Options, Options

What is it about spring that makes me want to start all of the projects??? I am in a serious want to start all of the projects dilemma....There are so many great projects out there lately, and so many inspiring ideas.....

Starting with this one.....YOGO Sapphire.....




I love the color way of this one, but I must admit that I really want to do this one in purple and turquoise.

Next up, is Starry Night......


I want this one exactly as it is, in those mallardy greens, with hints of navy and a bit of light blue. I want this one for my guest room, which is missing a quilt at the minute, since MoonCatcher is on display at a local shop.

And finally (at least for the moment) is the new Block of the Month Program from Quiltworx. It is called Candy Coated Snowflake BOM, and I am in love with it!!!! I've been playing around with color on this one, and as much as I love the rainbow version (what's not to love), I'm in love with a Navy and Red version that someone posted in the Quiltster Gallery......


Did I mention that I don't have time to work on any of these because I already have 30 projects on the go???? Which means that I can think of nothing else right now. Such is life!!!!

What are you dreaming of starting????



No comments:

Post a Comment