Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Totally Tuesday

I had some pretty big plans for the week, primarily to finish a large project that has been lingering. It's Tuesday, and I have left the studio due to the heat (it gets to be about 90 degrees in the studio around 2pm, and unbearable), so I have just a few minutes to work on some computer work this afternoon before meeting and errands get started. So, here's what I had planned, versus what is done as of now.....


Monday -- Assemble the C's, and build out the Ds - C's are all cut and the CRs are complete, the CLs still need assembly, so I'll have to finish those tomorrow morning, thankfully the hard and arduous parts are done, it's just the final bit of assembly that needs to be done.

Tuesday -- Assemble the Borders, and start working towards the center - This bit is already in process. I needed to do some sub assembly on the Cs and to do that I had to do some other assemblies.


Wednesday -- Assemble the A's


Thursday - Assemble the 4 quadrants


Friday - Assemble the main components

So, it's looking doable, as long as I stay on target and on task for the next few days. I just have to stay motivated and get it done. 

Does anyone else sometimes struggle with getting things done? I have all of these big plans and great intentions, and somehow get totally distracted.....I'm working really hard to ensure that I don't get distracted on this project. I want it finished this week!!!! Hoping that I can work on it some of the evenings this week to get a little bit extra done.

Well, off to the real job, I'll check in again tomorrow and see where we are!


Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment