Monday, September 10, 2018

Motivation Monday

It's Monday, September 10th, and I have a busy week of sewing ahead. I am determined to finish my TOM this week. All of the units are done, I just need to assemble them. Hopefully it is just a 20 hour job to get them assembled. I sure hope so! That's all the time that I allotted for it!

So, here's the plan --

Monday -- Assemble the C's, and build out the Ds
Tuesday -- Assemble the Borders, and start working towards the center
Wednesday -- Assemble the A's
Thursday - Assemble the 4 quadrants
Friday - Assemble the main components

That leaves next week for Harbored Lighthouse before I got on the road full time. I'm still trying to figure out exactly what I am going to work on while on the road...should I pick up an EPP project? just knit? I know I will have tons of binding at some point, which will be easy take alongs (and provide some necessary plane activities). So, if you have any good ideas for what to do on weekly 2 hour plane rides, let me know! Of course, it has to be something that I can get onto a plane. I'm still not 100% clear on what can and can't go through TSA. Even reading the manual that they gave me it's unclear whether a punch needle will be allowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment