Sunday, June 18, 2017

What I have been up to....

It's been crazy around here, but it was time that I gave you an update on the happenings around here....


Watching - The Fosters on Netflix.....it really is a good series, and has so many different facets. It continues to be interesting and show various aspects of something that I know so little about. 

Craving - chocolate. We're doing a pantry challenge this month (where we only eat things that are already in the house), and I didn't stock any chocolate....so I have been chocolate less for days now.

Doing - lots of cleaning, not my favorite

Obsessing - over golden doodle puppies. We have decided to get a new puppy, so I've spent hours looking a litters and planned litters and potential puppies. 

Loving- Reading - Lord of Shadows - the new Cassandra Clare novel - I finished it in just over a week. It was a little slow going at first, but by Chapter 3, I was back into the groove, and had remember all of the intricacies of the character relationships. Overall, a great read.

Wanting - that Golden Doodle, aforementioned.

Pinning - houses, specifically craftsman style houses

Dreaming -  about knitting

Writing - 

Crafting - no real crafting, but lots of preparation for crafting

Sewing - not a lot

Knitting - I finished my Hitchhiker, and started a Grain Shawl by Tin Can Knits. 

Listening - to Tony Robbins Unshakeable

Wearing - my standard uniform, cargo shorts and a tshirt

Needing - not a single thing

Planning - sewing, knitting and general crafting....

Trying - not much....the pantry challenge is in full force, so I haven't been trying many new recipes.



No comments:

Post a Comment