1. Quilt 3 projects -- these will go on the longarm this week. One lightening quilt and two tablerunners. - DONE
2. Bind 4 quilts - because the three from last week (and the week before) plus 1 of those tablerunners above (which is a gift for vacation). I see a binge watching session of The Fosters on Saturday to get those done. - I got the fronts on, but none of the handwork. That will just have to wait.
3. Harboured Lighthouse Spikes - sew these on Sunday. No need to grocery shop, or meal plan or anything else, so I am planning on chaining myself to the machine until I get some sewing done. I spent the weekend running around and packing for my vacation, so I didn't get any sewing done.
4. Knitting - figure out a knitting plan for vacation -- I can't decide what I want to work on....I have so many items that I really want in the queue....and I need to get the initial cast on completed before I get on the plane....DONE
And now, onto this week....
1. KNIT -- just knit, and nothing else. I'm headed home for a family reunion and I will be knitting the whole time....so I might actually get something done....as to what I am going to work on, I have 5 projects packed, we'll see which one speaks to me come Wednesday.