Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Make a List Monday - on Tuesday


Well, usually I go make a list Monday on Monday, but as times are changing around here, I may be moving it to a different day (like I said, there are some exciting changes around here)....SO.....stay tuned for that, and for this week, here we go....

1. Finish piecing and appliqué for Paradise in Blooms Queen. everything is cut out, I just need to finish some final assembly and stick the appliqué down.

2. see above. that is my exclusive project until it is done.

Yes, if you notice a slightly different tone, you are correct. I am doing a bit more focusing this year to get some things done. I'm picking one each week and working on it exclusively until it is finished. Crazy, right??? I'm really hoping that a little monogamy will help me get organized and get some things finished.

Well, that's it for this week!

See you next week!

Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment