Monday, May 6, 2013

A Real Post - and a few Questions???

So, I recently learned to post onto my blog from the IPAD. I am am still unsure of whether I like it or not, it isn't as robust as the computer, but the truth is, sometimes I don't want to lug the computer everywhere with me. So for convenience, I give it a thumbs up, for functionality, I'm still undecided, so I'll leave it to you.

Would you rather have more quick posts, or fewer complicated posts??? Do you want tutorials (I have an awesome one on a jelly roll race quilt that I did a few weeks ago).

Do you want to see "in process" projects? Or just finished things?? Learn about the tools I use every day and how I do it??? Where I go, and what I see?? Where I want to go, and what I want to see? Or a little bit of everything, and the occasional log post somewhere in the mix.

I have so many ideas in my head for what this blog could be or should be or might be or will be, but the reality is, will anyone read it??? I started it as my personal story for my own reasons, my own posterity, but it's changing now, and I'm really good with that. I have met lots of great people through blogging. Nice normal people, I have yet to meet the crazies that I keep getting warned about by my ever loving hyper-vigilant Mom. Seriously Mom, the people are pretty great! (note to self....check and see if Mom reads my blog, that might explain her reaction).

So, let me know what you want to see.....and I'll see if we can make it work!

Happy Quilting!!!
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment