Wednesday, March 28, 2018

What I've been doing.....


Watching - Seven Seconds on Netflix -- it's riveting and scary and real enough to be true (not sure that it is, but it's possible)

Craving - Sour Cream and Onion Potato Chips. There are tons of sweet snacks around, but I've always preferred savory ones.


Doing - lots of sewing lately. It's been quieter than usual at work, and I have gotten home earlier than normal, so I've had some time to really sew in the evenings. I've really missed it!


Obsessing - over the new Bali Poppies from Hoffman -- they are so cute!!!!


Loving - the rain that we have has over the last few weeks. I love California, but sometimes I really miss the seasons!


Reading - Younger Next Year - it's interesting. Just enough science to be interesting, and not so much that it reads like a text book.


Wanting - a new car. Or a new to me car. Don't get me wrong, I love my Accord, but I am ready for something new with a little more space and bluetooth.


Pinning - house plans -- not sure why, but that seems to be my favorite thing to pin lately.


Dreaming - of a vacation in Europe. 


Writing - not much of anything. Been way too busy lately. Hadn't even written in blog post in almost two months....


Crafting - Birthday Presents -- my favoritest (aka only) niece 


Sewing - binding, lots of binding, and hanging sleeves.


Knitting - nothing...I did a little crochet work on a COWL that I have been working on, but only a little bit.


Listening - To QuiltCam, and Pennies Into Pearls on YouTube. 


Wearing - my standard uniform of jeans and a tshirt.


Needing - nothing, all is good in my world!


Planning - Q2 details, and Q3 overviews for the business, and meals for the month of April.

 
Trying - new thread. I got some new 100ct machine piecing thread that I am trying out...so far it's 50/50. It's thin, but not strong....I still have some more testing to do before I decide it's final disposition, but for now, I'd say it is project dependent. 


and that sums up the happenings around here lately. As you can see, it hasn't been all that interesting lately.


No comments:

Post a Comment