Friday, March 30, 2018

Stash Management

Does anyone else have a sewing room that looks like this????





Boxes of fabric, totes from classes you taught six weeks ago, boxes of projects half done. Not to mention being the household dumping ground for whatever doesn't have a "real" home? That is the state of my sewing room at the moment. And I am determined to resolve it this month. DETERMINED. I know part of the reason is the lack of storage (no closet), part is the abundance of stuff (see above), part is not having effective furniture  for the room's layout and part of it is that I just haven't been up to the task of taking it on. Instead I've come home from teaching, emptied my teaching bag onto the dresser, and then walked away to work on whatever needed to be handled next, or to pack for the next class or trip. When you do that for 8 or 10 weeks in a row you end up with this....a bit fat mess!!!! So stop one of the stash management plan is to clean it up, get it organized and come up with a more productive layout. I see you all next week and see what we got solved.....

No comments:

Post a Comment