Friday, March 31, 2017

What I have been up to....

Watching - The new Iron Fist series on Netflix....it's pretty good. And House on Netflix, it disappears tonight at Midnight, and I have just a few episodes left, so we'll see if i make it or not.

Craving - Chocolate Mint Ice Cream -- I rejoined Weight Watchers, so no more ice cream for me....

Doing - working. we're crazy at the office, and my teaching schedule is crazy as well, so lots of working going on around here.

Obsessing - over recipes. I got a new slow cooker book, and we are going to work through it recipe by recipe. First up....Halibut with Pineapple and Mango Chutney.

Loving - aqua aerobics....I've been every day this week and it is really comical and fun at the same time.

Reading - contracts and more contracts....

Wanting - Chocolate Mint Ice Cream, oh yeah, I said that already.

Pinning - house plans??? Not sure why but pinning house plans has been my latest obsession.

Dreaming - about sleeping in. I've been working nights for 2 weeks now, and I haven't adjusted, so I am still waking up at 5:30am....

Writing - not much.

Crafting - not much.

Sewing - bindings, lots of bindings.

Knitting - not a stitch.

Listening - to some new podcasts.

Wearing - pajamas at the moment. I really have to get a plan together to update the wardrobe, it needs serious help!

Needing - a few days of fun in the sun.....

Planning - a cooking vacation with my stepmom....

Trying - to resist getting a new puppy -- Penny really needs a friend, and I really want a second doodle, but goodness, puppies are such a commitment.


What have you been doing this week???

No comments:

Post a Comment