Monday, March 20, 2017

Make a List Monday

Well, it's a new week, and I can't believe it has been 2 weeks since I last posted. Crazy!

Work is crazy, and I am on nights this week and next, so I'm trying to use the extra hours to get organized. It's Monday, and I have already done two loads of laundry, trimmed a quilt, made a binding, and sorted out dinners for the week. So far, so good!!!!

On a serious note, this working nights thing is a little odd, I'm in the house at noon, writing a blog post on a Monday, which feels completely backwards.

Penny is asleep at my feet, the crockpot is full of pulled pork ready for dinner tonight, and I am writing a blog post.

It's a busy week.....crazy at work, and a lot of deadlines for myself.

Here's the plan for the week....

1. Bind Two plus Two

2. Pick Fabrics for Harbored Lighthouse

3. Cut out patterns for Harbored Lighthouse

4. Bind Strip Quilt

5. Borders on Crossroads

I am off all weekend next weekends, so I am really looking forward to/planning to do a lot of sewing/quilting this weekend....I haven't decided what I am going to work on, so we'll see what happens.....and what surprises I have by then....


No comments:

Post a Comment