Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Make a List Wednesday?

It's been a busy week, and I have been working crazy hours, including being home in hours that require "quiet working" because everyone else is sleeping. So, I've been working on bindings quite a bit....the plan was.....

1. Bind Two plus Two - done see below.

2. Pick Fabrics for Harbored Lighthouse - done. I chose this version in the end....


3. Cut out patterns for Harbored Lighthouse - done. All ready to go.

4. Bind Strip Quilt - done, though I didn't get a picture before I sent it to its new home.

5. Borders on Crossroads - done and quilted (thanks Judy!). See Below.


My crossroads quilt....

An old WIP....Two Plus Two

And Monkey Business....

That's about all I've gotten done lately....This next week doesn't look all that different, crazy work schedule and teaching all weekend in Thousand Oaks, so I don't know that I will get much done in the next week....but here's the plan...

1. Get Harbored Lighthouse cut out and bagged.

2. Bind Monkey Business and Crossroads

3. Create detailed schedule for Wedding Ring Quilt Along that starts on Saturday.....

So, that's the plan, and we'll catch up next week to see how it goes!

What are you working on this week??? 



No comments:

Post a Comment