Monday, June 27, 2016

Make a List Monday - June 27 - July 3

Well, it's been a crazy couple of weeks, with super hot weather and crazy deadlines and getting ready for my family's impending visit. Yep, the whole family. I haven't seen my brother in 3+ years, and he hasn't been to CA since July of 2006, so essentially 10 years. Burt is coming out with Angie and Jackson and I am super excited to see them!!! We've been working on planning for the trip, and I was informed by Jackson that he doesn't really care about Disneyland, he just wants to go to the beach. Which is SACRILEGE. complete sacrilege.

I have a million things to do and zero time to do them. Seems to be the story of life lately. Patterns to write, pictures to take, class samples to make, blog posts to write, offices to clean, stashes to sort, bindings to make and sew on, and Gilmore Girls episodes to binge watch. But for this week, I can't get all of it done, so I am just going to focus on a few....

1. Vintage Compass -- I got some of the new fabrics from Hoffman, and I have "a plan". Which means I need to get to the sewing machine.

2. Get back to #anhouradaykeepsthecrazyaway. I'm really a much better person when I have sewn every week. And with a crazy schedule, it's even more essential to spend some time on mental health, so sewing I will be doing.

3. Teaching -- I am spending the holiday weekend teaching in Thousand Oaks at Cotton and Chocolate

So, that is the extent of the plan for the week. What are you working on???

No comments:

Post a Comment