Sunday, June 19, 2016

Make a List Monday - June 20-24

Well, it's Father's Day here in America, and it's blazing hot in San Diego. Seriously, it was over 100* today, and that is just insane!!! It was a little too hot to do the things I had on my plan for the weekend. So instead, I went on a little shop hop with a friend on Saturday, and parked myself on the couch under the ceiling fan, knitting and relaxing. It was just too hot for having lights or irons on, or doing laundry, or anything else that required moving. I seriously think Penny had the best plan, laying on the tile doing nothing but nap!!!

This week is a busy week at work, with new people joining the team, and a day off for teaching it is bound to be crazy. But I have found myself super inspired lately, and have done quite a few projects in the last few weeks, so I plan to keep that going, getting tons of things done and off the list. I finished my Spurs/Log Cabin Cutouts, and dropped it off at the quilter.....


I got several backs made, and dropped a stack of quilts off at the quilter.


And I managed to get a really strong start on my Prickly Pear Center units.....so yah me!!!

We also got to see Judy's new Technique of the Month....and it is AMAZING!!! I don't get to go to retreat until September to work on it, so I have MONTHS to color and recolor and recolor and recolor again....We only got a sneak peak at a couple of color ways, and they are all equally fantastic, and incredibly different.....









So, if you don't see or hear from me for a while, know that I am just drooling, and planning. And if you are really worried, just stop by...but bring colored pencils and diet coke, just in case it is catching!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment