Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happy Sunday

Happy Sunday and Happy Easter.....

This spring has really flown by. I had all these big plans, all these things I wanted to get done. And I managed to get exactly zero of them done. Except for watching Gilmore Girls. I have managed to binge watch myself through the entire first season.

There are a million changes coming, just when you though it was all calming down. I was just feeling settled, a meer 10 months after moving in. And it seems we are moving again....this time, I am doing a huge purge. I already did the fabric, right around Valentine's day, but this weekend starts the rest. First the garage, and the car, then the kitchen and the laundry room.

So, why the move??? well....the roommate got a great job in Seattle, so they are heading up in a little less than 2 weeks. The move for me will be sometime in June, to where, who knows. But for today, I am off to work on the garage...wish me luck!!!

Cat


No comments:

Post a Comment