Sunday, March 13, 2016

Crazy is a Crazy Does....

Well, it's been crazy here lately. I keep thinking that it will calm down, but it seems that calm is not part of my life...perhaps that needs to be my word for 2017......

So, here's the scoop....I'm going to be moving, again. It will be a while, the leases aren't up until July 30th, so we have a little time....but you know how that goes. I just signed a contract for the last week of July, so I'll be gone when I need to move....because, well, Murphy and Karma are conspiring together to make my life crazy. But then, that seems to be just the way it is lately.

So, this week, it's crazy and then crazier. It's a show weekend, and a teaching weekend, and a purging weekend. I've decided that I am getting serious about living more simply. I purged a lot last year, and some more earlier this year, but now, I just don't want a bunch of stuff that I just have to move again. Seriously, I don't need a stash. I need to finish some projects so that things are done. And I really only want to have the things that I actually used and wear. Everything else needs to go. I really want that simple easy almost minimalist life. Where the house doesn't get dusty every three days, and the dog doesn't shed.....so stay tuned for future information on that goal.

On the quilting side, I just have a couple of things to do this week. With the crazy week of work, and a show and teaching, i will have very little time for sewing, and I don't want to just feel guilty for not getting anything done....so I'm just going to focus on getting ready for the show and class and looking for a new place in the meantime......if I get any time this week, I really want to work on Pepperdish, but I'm not seeing that in the realistic future.....

That's all for my crazy life....

See you soon!
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment