Wednesday, May 20, 2015

The time where I lost a month.....

Yes, a full month. It's been crazy here in the last few weeks. I've been crazy since the first week of April, but things got even crazier than crazy in late April.....

Due to unforseen circumstances I got the chance to go to Quilt Market in Minneapolis!!!! Yippee!!! It wasn't on plan, but it was a great opportunity, so off I went. Only catch....I needed to finish a quilt in under 10 days....and I was teaching and or working all of those 10 days.....so a couple of fairly sleepless nights, and off we flew to the Twin Cities.

We had a blast, and I came back completely inspired, though a LOT behind. I've been deficient on blogging for a MONTH. A whole MONTH. It's been a wild time. And an inspiring time. I've done lots of sewing, and practically zero cleaning, laundry or organizing. Which means my house is a mess and my closet is basically empty. The laundry baskets are overflowing....and Helen the Husquavarna is on her annual visit to the Sewing Machine Hospital. Which means I have a couple of days this week with no access to the sewing machine and nothing but time to work on the house....so, next time you hear from me, I will hopefully be a little more organized....and have something interesting to talk about.....

No comments:

Post a Comment