Monday, November 7, 2011

It's a list kinda day/week

For those of you that know me well, you know of my obsession with lists. For those of you who don't know me yet, let's just say it's a mild compulsion, as in, I make at least one every day. There is something so incredibly gratifying about making the list, and the crossing out the items as they get finished. Not sure what that is about, I am sure there is some deep rooted psychology to it, but I'm not sure I want to know more. Just make the list already. Or in this case, multiple lists...you see it's that time. The time has changed and suddenly I always feel like Christmas is upon us, and I have not really started my Christmas shopping....well yes, I have a few things that I tucked away in the summer, and a few that I purchased at market for a few special people, but other than that, zip, nadda, zilch. So, I'll start this week off with a number of lists.....

laundry
dishes
clean the house
invoicing (which I ADORE, not!)
project plans
order new fabrics for the shop
online shop research (yes, I will be changing providers by the end of the year)
confirm teaching in January and February
Send remainder fees for January and February Shows (which all means balance the checkbook)
Sew new samples for January shows
Finish Amazon Star
Finish Bali Wedding Ring Bedrunner
Update the website with new pictures and schedules (yes, she is getting very sad and lonely)
work on taxes for Q4
call a couple of friends
call Mom
make Christmas list
Thanksgiving menu (yes, it's a list, yippee)
play bunco with the girls
plan a retreat for March/call Sharon/Margie
order new books for the Nook Color
Call Brooke - make hair appointment

Maybe instead of Happy Monday or Freebie Friday, I'll do a weekly to do list...perhaps that would make sure that the "blog weekly" got done.....what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment