Monday, November 14, 2011

1 week

So, it's been a week since I last posted which is pretty good for me. I got a lot done this week, and have an even bigger to do list this week...so hello to....


Costco Runs (thanksgiving is almost here)!!!
finishing unpacking the trailer from Market and Festival (almost done, just a few boxes left)
finishing up a bunch of new patterns
finishing Inklings Designs
teaching on Thursday night at Amidon in Poway (Bali Wedding Star)
working on 6 new designs for Hoffman
working on samples for the booth
finishing the calendar for 2012 (can't believe it's only 6 weeks away)
shop mailers out the door
christmas decorations -- it's time for you to see the light of day
stockings to be made
last chance for handmade christmas items (really, it's almost here folks)

Have a great week everyone -- I got my camera back yesterday, so we should have some pictures this week!!!! Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment