Friday, February 18, 2011

Lame Post with No Pictures

So, is it totally lame to do a post that has NO pictures...because you forgot the camera? As in, charged it up, made sure that the memory sticks (yes, plural) were empty and ready to be filled, that you had the tripod, and the charger and all of the other miscellaneous camera stuff ready to go....and the leave it on the camera. I was obviously sleeping when we left for Folsom last week because I walked off and left it right where I checked and rechecked it.

So, we're off to Torrance today...heading to a quilt show. I promise to take the camera. I promise to take pictures with the camera while I am gone. I promise, I promise, I promise.

And then I promise that when I get back I'll post them!!! How's that???

On other fronts, we have a couple of big announcements next week...so stay tuned for a bunch of changes/updates and exciting stuff.

See you next week! with pictures, I promise.

1 comment: