Saturday, August 18, 2018

Suddenly Saturday

This week has flown by, and I really haven't gotten much done. I had grand intentions but the week just flew by with errands and to dos that were easy enough but used up a lot of my time.

I did get a little bit of work done on my Moroccan Courtyard, but mainly I spent my time getting organized in the sewing room, and sorting through a bunch of books that need to be donated to the guild and the library. I still have a hand full of boxes of books in the garage that need assessments but I made good progress. I still have a long way to go and a bunch of things to work on but I have a little time, and there is really no rush at the moment, so we're having a lazy day around here. Hanging out watching movies on the couch, dreading the necessary trip to Costco, and making lists of things to do next week.

Before the weekend is done I want to finish up my Moroccan Courtyard, and get some work done on my Harbored Lighthouse. We'll see what happens and how much I get done!

What have you been up to this week? Did you get everything done that was on your list?


Happy Sewing,
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment