Sunday, January 14, 2018

Week 3 : January 15 - January 21

Well, it is week 3 of 2018 already. I can't believe it's already almost Road the California. Crazy!

We've been crazy at work, and busy sewing over the holidays, and busy getting ready for retreat in Bakersfield in late February. And my sewing room is atrocious. And the whole thing is driving me bonkers. I've always been one that could work in and through the chaos, but lately I've had this need to organize, simplify and clear all the things out. Starting with this disaster of a sewing room....





My sewing space is full of leftover Christmas stuff, quilts that are tops, but need backs, and miscellaneous half done projects. 

You see that last photo...that table has 2 leftover blocks from a quilt I finished on New Year's Day, 8 geese blocks that belong to my Bakersfield project, and a box of parts and pieces for my On Ringo Lake mystery quilt. I really need figure out how to single task and get these things done, so expect to see those items in upcoming Work in Process Wednesday posts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment