Monday, May 22, 2017

What have I been up to.....

Watching - Sherlock Holmes -- binge watching specifically.

Craving - Chick-Fil-A, but alas we are on a no spend plan.....so no Chick-Fil-A.

Doing - lots of planning for some new opportunities

Obsessing - over laundry. I've been reading Fly Lady lately, who recommends a load a day, which means folding every day. My least favorite job. ever.

Loving - the weather - it's been great for barbecues and opportunities to have friends over for dinner.

Reading - The Magnolia Story -- about Chip and Joanna Gaines -- I just finished it last night, so it's time to visit the bookstore for something new.....

Wanting - a new puppy.....I'm trying to resist, but its getting hard as all my friends are getting new pups too.

Pinning - recipes, lots of recipes

Dreaming - of some new opportunities

Writing - new class decks. I've been wanting to update them for a while, but haven't had the time.

Crafting - not much....I have had so many little finish up jobs going....

Sewing - market samples, including lots of binding. Thankfully, market is done now, and I'll soon be able to publish pics of all of the projects.

Knitting - not much. I've had big plans, but not the mojo....

Listening - to Old Dominion -- really though I would have been done with that album by now, but it plays over and over and over.

Wearing - PJs. don't have to get ready for work for a couple of hours.

Needing - to make some decision about the grown up things in life. Why is it that when you know what you need to do, you still struggle to do it...

Planning - a summer full of barbecues.

Trying - to behave my budget. I've gotten a little lax with the budget lately, but I'm back on it firm starting a couple of weeks ago.  


No comments:

Post a Comment