Sunday, April 23, 2017

Wedding Ring Update

Well, it's been a few weeks since I posted about my wedding rings....I think I was here.....




























I had quite a few plans.....
Week 1 : April 3 - April 9
Sew 5 sets of As

Week 2 : April 1- - April 16
Sew 5 sets of As

Week 3 : April 17 - April 23
Sew 5 sets of Bs

Week 4 : April 24 - April 30
Sew 5 sets of Bs


And I am happy to report that all of the sets are done, both As and Bs, so I am a bit ahead!!! (what??? can that be true??? That NEVER happens.) Yes, I am done with them, sooner than I expected, and I couldn't be happier!!! I have a couple of other things to work on though, so instead of jumping ahead, I'm just going to stay the course, and spend some time on some other projects (like my Harbored Lighthouse which you can see in the back left corner below....


No comments:

Post a Comment