Monday, September 12, 2016

Make a List Monday

Yep, it's Monday and time to get back to work.....there's always a million things to get done, and this week  and the next few will be focused on getting ready for market. I have 3 quilts to make and quilt, as well as about a dozen bags to finish. I also have several upcoming classes that need samples finished  - including Vintage Compass, Vintage Rose, and African Violets are all in design or process. I won't get much sewing time on these three this week, but I should get back to them as soon as my market work is done.

For this week my plan is :

Monday - finish sewing blocks for Prismatic Star
Tuesday - add leading to blocks for Prismatic Star
Wednesday - Sewing Star Sections for Prismatic Star
Thursday - Make Backing for Prismatic Star

The rest of the week will be devoted to teaching and retreat activities.

What are you working on this week???

Happy Quilting!
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment