Sunday, September 11, 2016

Life Happens

It's been a little crazy around here...trying to get ready for market, and my teaching schedule and lots of regular work, so I've been a negligent blogger....so here's the summary....

Watching - Hawaii Five-O on Netflix

Craving - Ice Cream, this eating healthy thing is really no fun this time of year. 

Doing - lots of sewing, especially the super secret kind

Obsessing - over Quiltster...I've been doing two or three designs almost every day.

Loving - some of the new fabric lines from EESchenck, so looking forward to having them show up in my local stores.

Reading - Great Teams by Don Yaeger

Wanting - a Leuchtern Journal

Pinning - tons of items about bullet journals. I've really been inspired lately by some of the ones online.

Dreaming - about a new car. Agnes the Accord has 328,000 miles and I know she will need replacing soon. So I want to be ready. 

Writing - not much of anything. Obviously not blog posts, or patterns.....

Crafting - some bags and some buntings, but not much else.

Sewing - super secret market sewing is in full swing, there is only 7 weeks left, which seems like a life time and a second, all rolled into one. And a little binding.....while watching Five-O on Netflix.

Knitting - not much....I got a couple of rows on a cowl and I got a new hitchhiker cast on, but that's all I've really had time for.

Listening - to Florida Georgia Line's new album - Dig Your Roots. Great songwriting and harmonies. 

Wearing - my standard uniform -- jeans, t-shirts and tennis.

Needing - to do laundry and go to the store, but I'm too lazy tonight.

Planning - a new gym regimen

Trying - some new recipes, some of which were horrible, and some okay. NO really good ones this month....but I'll keep trying. 


What have you been doing.....

No comments:

Post a Comment