Thursday, December 10, 2015

Getting Ready for the New Year

I can't quite believe it's almost Christmas...it always seems to sneak up on me..... thankfully, this year, I am ahead in the present department, just awaiting a few final items to be delivered, and a quick wrapping session, and then I am all done.

I've already started the planning for next year...there are so many things that I want to do, and so many things that I want to finish, and a billion things to get organized. It's been a crazy year this year, with a new job, a new house, and a million new ideas. I really want to get some things organized, some stash reduced, and some yarny and quilty projects completed. I've already started compiling the list (that was thanksgiving weekend's big job) of projects that are in some phase of completion, the yarn that is in a drawer or box, and the decorating items that need to be hung, or put out, or tossed.

so, I'll be prioritizing that list in the next few weeks, and figuring out exactly what I want to get done this year. I know the list won't be definitive, there are always new projects and fun things that I want to add and new things that come out, which we haven't seen yet....and I want to have time for some of those....but I really want to finish some long standing projects, and get them off the list, and into real existence.....if for no other reason than I need the space for other things....

Do you make plans for the new year??? or am I the only nerd left that still does????

Nerdily yours,

Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment