Saturday, October 3, 2015

October??? How did you get here so quickly???

I can't believe September is over...It seems like it was Labor Day Weekend just yesterday, but that was almost a month ago....not a lot has changed around here...its been really busy getting ready for shows and Market. We're at the final stages now, with Market coming in just two weeks. I'm just about ready, with just a couple of things to wrap up, which means it's time to start thinking about new projects....I've been reviewing some of my pinterest pages, and planning some upcoming projects.....which got me digging into my pinterest boards, realizing that I had some mis-filed pins and some duplicates, and the next thing I knew it was 2 hours later....and I still had half of my boards to review.....



and then I realized that for all the things that I pinned, there are very few that I have actually done.....very few recipes made, very few socks knitted and very few craft projects worked on....and I want to fix that, so starting next year, I'm spending one afternoon a month doing "Pinteresting" -- actually doing one of the pinterest projects. Knitting something that I saw, or using some yarn that I pinned, or a spray paint or organizing or cooking project....something that I haven't tried and something for fun, rather than for a deadline.....

Here are some items that might qualify...















SO, look out for some fun projects in the next few months, as I have a little DIY/Crafting fun.....

Have a great week!!!

Cat




No comments:

Post a Comment