Sunday, October 29, 2017

November??? What???

Seriously, the year is flying by. Insane.

Three days from now it will be November, and Christmas will be 55 days away from that. Crazy.

It's been such a crazy time this year, with work, teaching and making decisions about the business. We had some emergencies at the house (broken water pipe in the hall bathroom and a broken washing machine).

Needless to say, I haven't gotten a lot done, and I have so much that I want to do! So, for the next few weeks I am going to try daily blogging, yes, daily. To record what I am doing, thinking, deliberating, planning, plotting, watching, and contemplating.

I'm starting Wednesday, November 1st.

Here's just some of the things on the horizon for November:

  • Finishing the borders on Fractured Star
  • Working on Diamond Wedding Ring
  • Finishing the borders on 2 fabric bargello
  • Binding Feathered Star Queen
  • Binding Crossroads
  • Binding Chocolate Couch Quilt
  • Binding Halloween Quilt
  • Hanging Sleeve on Brown Stars Quilt 

Ok, writing that down makes the list seem huge! Well, I better get onto taking pictures and getting exact statuses, and planning the days if I have any chance to get things finished in time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment