Friday, April 25, 2014

It's Finally Friday

Yes, it is Friday, and just one hour away from a wonderfully busy weekend. I can't quite believe it is finally here. I have a Friday Sew In planned for tonight, with a bunch of reruns of Bonnie Hunter's QuiltCam. Since I rarely get to watch them live since they happen during dinner time around here (9pm EST = 6pm PST, aka dinner time). Tomorrow is a busy sewing day with the girls. I haven't decided what I am going to work on yet, only that I WILL get my Sew Everything Bag by Sew Demented done. I've cut out the pieces, and I will get the FMQing done tonight, so I can assemble tomorrow. I have heard that once you have all of the stuff prepped it's super easy (even though it has zippers, when quite frankly scare the Bejesus out of me).

Sunday is a full teaching day, at The Sew and Sew in Glendora, CA we will be working on a number of projects -- Bali Wedding Star, Diamond Wedding Ring, Grandmother's Wedding Ring, and Flower's for My Grandmother's Wedding Ring. Basically, everything related to the wedding ring. And hopefully, I will have some fun things to share here next week.

And next week, is the start of million of new things, and a catchup on the Celtic Wave QAL -- yes, it's been almost two weeks since we had an update on it. I can't say that I have done much on it, it's been busy around here with moving, and a new niece who is literally set to arrive anytime this evening (or potentially tomorrow morning). Needless to say, life is crazy, and wonderful. So, now I really must go, there are people coming over for the evening sew in and I need to set up a place for them to play!!!

What are you sewing on this weekend???

Happy Quilting!!!
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment