Monday, April 8, 2019

Things to Work on for April

Well, it's April 7th, and I have a laundry list of quilts that I am behind on....and the list gets longer every moment.....

1. Finishing my Elephant - I started Violet Craft's Elephant in February, and so far, I have worked my way through to section 39. I work them in groups 0-9, 10-19, 20-29, etc.....I would like to get the 40s, 50s, and 60s completed this weekend, since I have the weekend off of teaching, so I have all day Saturday to sew!!! There are a total of 117 components for this quilt, and while I don't think I'll get them done this month, I plan on spending every minute available to work on it.

2. In the meantime, I have a couple of bindings to work on during my travels. Specifically, Fractured Paintbox and Twinkle Star. I put the binding on Fractured last week, and now just need to trim and turn it, so hopefully I can get that done this week, and then do Twinkle Star next week.

3. Next Ups :


  • Diamond Wedding Ring
  • Diamond Wedding Star
  • Moroccan Courtyard
  • Poinsettia
I have so many plans, and so little time!!! Now, it's time to get back to it!!!


Catherine


 

No comments:

Post a Comment