Monday, January 2, 2017

Bye 2016, Hello 2017

I must admit, I am quite happy to say goodbye to 2016. It was a really tough year for me, in a lot of different respects. We lost quite a few people, including my Dad, and the latter part of the year was really me in a rut, and not the good kind. I got really distracted with everything that was going on, with lawyers and estates, and handling distribution of things. It just seemed so ridiculous. And senseless. But I am determined to get things together. I have a bunch of big goals for 2017, and a lot of components of multi-year goals. I'm still formulating exactly what the plan is for 2017, but let's just say it's an aggressive plan. For the business, for my work life, for my sewing life, even for my exercise regime. There's enough going on that I felt the need to get an accountability partner, and not just a friend/accountability partner, but a professional one. That detailed planning will start later this week, but here are the high level plans....

1. Get organized in all aspects - house, life, finances, etc, etc, etc
2. Ensure self care - eat right, exercise, read, have fun, etc
3. Knit more.
4. Sew more.
5. Finish some UFOs.
6. Build projects almost exclusively from stash. 

So, we're starting with this....


Once I've got the plans further fleshed out, I'll let you know. In the meantime, I'll be sewing.

See you soon!
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment