Sunday, May 22, 2016

Make A List Monday - Back on Track

So, I'm starting to feel a little less overwhelmed. Not totally out of the pre-market madness, but recovered a bit. I actually managed to sew quite a bit this past week....

1. I got the binding sewn onto my Fire Island Hosta...


I also got the binding on a gift project, but the recipient hasn't received it yet, so I'll forgo a pic here, since I know she reads to blog, and it's a surprise.

2. I finished the piecing on my Pepperdish this evening, which means the picture is atrocious, but it's the only pic before she heads to the longarmer tomorrow, so beggars can't be choosers.


This week's plan is short and sweet...Alaina and Dan make the final move to Seattle on Thursday morning, so most of my non working hours will be spent at various dinners, goodbye parties, and late nights talking on the couch....it's bound to be one of those happy-sad weeks...excited and happy for new adventures, but sad to see them go. As a result, I'm not making any big sewing plans...if I end up with time to spare, great! If not, I don't want to feel guilty or behind! 

Do you have sewing plans this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment