Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Settled??? Normal??? Yeah, right...

Well, it is mid-August...we're squarely into the 2nd week of August and just a few days away from a long awaited trip to Montana!!! I'm hosting a retreat at the Quiltworx Training Center in Kalispell, and I am ready. I think. Ok, I technically haven't packed, but the lists are made, and the plans are all settled....and I am as mentally ready as I can get at this point. Hopefully, I have everything, and if not, then hello Walmart!!! What did they do before Walmart (or Target) were everywhere....

But before I get on with my adventure, I have a couple of other things to do....

1. Guild Presentation and Workshop at Antelope Valley -- the presentation in Thursday Night, and the workshop is on Saturday. I am super excited about this return trip. Last time we worked on wedding rings, so this will be a nice change of pace.

2. Pack

3. Figure out which projects I am taking for #30minutesadaykeepscrazyaway. Because I'm on a bit of a streak this week, and I wouldn't want to ruin it by not having enough things to do (hello binding).

4. Update the website. I have about 15 new products to add, items that have trickled in this month in a one off scenario, I just need to get them up on the website.

5. Update the online calendar on the Quiltworx site....there are so many things going on that aren't on there...it is kinda sad....


So, back to work for me....I leave for AVQA at noon tomorrow, so I better get to it if I wanna get packed....

See you soon!!!
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment