Monday, October 20, 2014

Make a List Monday

Welcome back to make a list Monday....In an effort to keep myself accountable, I try to post here every week what I want to get done, or plan to get done. Life doesn't always happen the way we plan, but this gives me a way to be accountable, and a running record for what I was working on when....

I've been a bit remiss lately with the blog. It seems to be the first thing that gets dropped when I get busy...the non-essential item that doesn't get done if life gets crazy. Hopefully that will end this week. While it will be crazy as we approach Market this weekend, I will have some down time in the truck to plan some blog posts, and even work on some new projects....

SO, for this week, here's my list --

1. Market Release Posts -- highlight on each pattern
2. Posting calendar for the rest of the year
3. Website updates -- new tutorials live
4. Youtube -- video tutorials coming soon
5. Market activities - Saturday through next Monday....

What are you working on this week???

Happy Quilting!!!

Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment