Monday, May 26, 2014

Celtic Wave QAL - WrapUp

So, it's Memorial Day, I didn't plan that. In fact, this is going to be a really quick update as I run out to hang out with my family for the day.

I finished my Celtic Wave! I'm not in love with it....but sometimes it takes quilting to make me love it, so we'll have to hope until it returns......so for now, it is headed out to Montana, and we'll see if I love it when it returns.

Don't get me wrong, I really like it. I love the colors, which are fisher in real life. I love the pattern. I think the issue is the amount of background, and the fact that it is cream....it's just super light which in my life is a bit impractical.....so, we'll see....


My Celtic Wave...

Have a great Memorial Day. We're heading to the cemetery to put out some flags and visit some of our special heroes....

Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment