Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Bakersfield, Hemet, Santa Cruz, Mesa, Glendale...oh how I love you!

Well this week is all about a show in Mesa, Arizona. We are going to the Arizona Quilt Guilds show in Mesa (in fact, we are already here, but setup isn't until tomorrow). It's a great show, a bunch of guilds get together and have a huge quilt show. We had a great time last year, and are so excited to be back. I have essentially emptied the online store and brought everything with me to Mesa. Oh yeah, I ordered a whole bunch of new stuff too. So, if you are in the area, stop by. If not, get in the car now, and I'll see you on Saturday.

I kind of can't believe that it's that time of year already. The crunch time where we have 5 shows back to back in 5 weeks, and it gets a little bit nuts. Seriously, I haven't done laundry, or cleaned the kitchen or even called my Mom (sorry Mom, in my defense, I did try a couple of times, but I got the machine and you know how much I hate talking to the machine).  It's just crazy, with 5 shows in a row and a full time job, I just kind of lose track of days and even weeks, and suddenly I wake up and it's April 1st.

But it's all good here, exciting and busy is just how I like it. Stay tuned for information on the new class schedule, and hopefully some pictures (provided I figure out how to get them off of the iphone -- you know it takes me a few days to figure out all the technical details).  In the meantime, if anyone has any info about how to get photos from the iphone into iphoto let me know....

Happy Quilting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment